- FOLLOW US ON
Top Posts & Pages
- Natural Alternatives to Pesky Problems
- Garden Hoses - A Potential Health Risk
- Egg Yolk, The Perfect First Food for Baby
- This is a Notice to Inform You...
- Wait! Don’t Wash That Newborn!
- Debunking Hellmann's® Claims (choose your mayonnaise source wisely)
- Self-Cleaning Option = Harmful Toxins: How to Clean Your Oven Safely
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease
- Vaccine Info
- How to Help Ease the Pain of Teething Naturally (And What Products To Avoid)
TopicsAbout Me Alternatives to Medicine Artificial Scents like Glade Baby Food Breastfeeding Car Seat Safety Chemicals in Toys Cleaning Crafts Essential Oils Flame Retardants Food Food Dyes garden and grass chemicals Giveaways GMOs Going Organic Halloween Healthy Meals Holidays Natural Cures Our Natural Kids parenting Pesticides placenta Postpartum Depression Product Review Recipes TBHQ Teflon the environment around us Tidbits Toxic Chemicals Around Children Toxic Chemicals in Food Toxins in and around the Home Toys Uncategorized Vaccines Veggie Tricks Where to Start
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Think Twice Before Using Artificially Scented Candles and Air Fresheners Somewhere along the way, as humans learned to make their way on this earth, they (we) became more and more conscious of the smells coming from our bodies and our … Continue reading
Sometime during my middle school career, my mother came home with candles to put in my ear. I wish I could remember my reaction to this, but it blends in with all of the other things that I once thought … Continue reading