My grandfather is one of the kindest men that I know; if you know of him, or were to learn about his life, I think you would think so too. I am grateful that at almost 84, he is around to share his life stories with my children. One thing that impresses me is his steadfast love for his country and the men that served it. Every year he marches in his local Memorial Day Parade in memory of those that have fallen. This year I got to bring my children to see him and though it has nothing to do with raising kids naturally in the sense that I keep this blog, I want to share his picture. Part of raising children means surrounding them by good role models and teaching them about the history of our country and what it means to be free. Thank you Pop Pop for being the kind of man that I would gladly have my children grow up to emulate!
- FOLLOW US ON
Top Posts & Pages
- Wait! Don’t Wash That Newborn!
- The 'Ins and Outs' of Essential Oils by Someone who Knows
- Egg Yolk, The Perfect First Food for Baby
- Self-Cleaning Option = Harmful Toxins: How to Clean Your Oven Safely
- K-Cups and Their Link to Metabolism, Reproductive Health, and Cancer
- Preventing and Treating Cavities the Natural Way
- Combatting Body Odor Naturally
- Use Those Onion and Garlic Skins!
- The Most Simple, Effective and Healthy Ways to Overcome An Ear Infection
- Remedies for Children Dealing with Emotional Issues
TopicsAbout Me Alternatives to Medicine Artificial Scents like Glade Baby Food Breastfeeding Car Seat Safety Chemicals in Toys Cleaning Crafts Essential Oils Flame Retardants Food Food Dyes garden and grass chemicals Giveaways GMOs Going Organic Halloween Healthy Meals Holidays Natural Cures Our Natural Kids Pesticides placenta Postpartum Depression Product Review Recipes TBHQ Teething Teflon the environment around us Tidbits Toxic Chemicals Around Children Toxic Chemicals in Food Toxins in and around the Home Toys Uncategorized Vaccines Veggie Tricks Where to Start