- FOLLOW US ON
Top Posts & Pages
- Simple Summer Sauce
- Egg Yolk, The Perfect First Food for Baby
- Wait! Don’t Wash That Newborn!
- Garden Hoses - A Potential Health Risk
- This is a Notice to Inform You...
- Natural Alternatives to Pesky Problems
- Self-Cleaning Option = Harmful Toxins: How to Clean Your Oven Safely
- How to Help Ease the Pain of Teething Naturally (And What Products To Avoid)
- Vaccine Info
- Whooping Cough Outbreak - Vaccinated or Not, We're all in the Same Boat, Or Are We?
TopicsAbout Me Alternatives to Medicine Artificial Scents like Glade Baby Food Breastfeeding Car Seat Safety Chemicals in Toys Cleaning Crafts Essential Oils Flame Retardants Food Food Dyes garden and grass chemicals Giveaways GMOs Going Organic Halloween Healthy Meals Holidays Natural Cures Our Natural Kids parenting Pesticides placenta Postpartum Depression Product Review Recipes TBHQ Teflon the environment around us Tidbits Toxic Chemicals Around Children Toxic Chemicals in Food Toxins in and around the Home Toys Uncategorized Vaccines Veggie Tricks Where to Start
Author Archives: Raising Natural Kids
Somehow Easter became another holiday synonymous with candy and fake food additives, like artificial chocolate bunnies, Peeps, Cadbury eggs, jellybeans, and eggs dyed with artificially derived colors. I prefer to celebrate the holiday for what it is, a celebration of the … Continue reading
Well, I did it. I officially became known by teachers as that ‘crazy’ mom and my son is only three. Perhaps crazy is too strong a word, one that’s a bit over used these days. I prefer to think of myself … Continue reading
I made this breakfast using leftovers from last night’s dinner. You can use just about any leftover or fresh greens that you have, along with whatever else you may want to throw into the mix. INGREDIENTS: (for a family of … Continue reading
I am sure that this title got your attention. There was a time when I didn’t want anyone to know about it – I even swore my husband to secrecy. I only share it here, now, in hopes of educating … Continue reading