- FOLLOW US ON
Top Posts & Pages
- The 'Ins and Outs' of Essential Oils by Someone who Knows
- Egg Yolk, The Perfect First Food for Baby
- Wait! Don’t Wash That Newborn!
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease
- Self-Cleaning Option = Harmful Toxins: How to Clean Your Oven Safely
- Essential Oil Safety For Kids
- How to Help Ease the Pain of Teething Naturally (And What Products To Avoid)
- Safe Bug Repellent
- A 5 Step Safe and Natural Plan for Treating Head Lice
- Use Those Onion and Garlic Skins!
TopicsAbout Me Alternatives to Medicine Artificial Scents like Glade Baby Food Breastfeeding Car Seat Safety Chemicals in Toys Cleaning Crafts Essential Oils Flame Retardants Food Food Dyes garden and grass chemicals Giveaways GMOs Going Organic Halloween Healthy Meals Holidays Natural Cures Our Natural Kids parenting Pesticides placenta Postpartum Depression Product Review Recipes TBHQ Teflon the environment around us Tidbits Toxic Chemicals Around Children Toxic Chemicals in Food Toxins in and around the Home Toys Uncategorized Vaccines Veggie Tricks Where to Start
Author Archives: Raising Natural Kids
Not knowing much as a new mom six years ago, I was surprised when my crunchy pediatrician revealed to me that cradle cap is actually fungal and that eliminating dairy would help to eradicate it, being that dairy intolerance is … Continue reading
“These days, being a ‘healthy eater’ is to be abnormal. To feed your kids healthy food is to be a mother who is depriving her kids of their childhood. It is convenient to give kids what one is certain they … Continue reading
With the start of school often comes the threat of lice entering your home via the heads of your little ones. Last year I had a guest post about a homemade concoction to get rid of lice in case you … Continue reading
I was so excited to pick my first garden zucchini of the year. Here’s what I did with it!